Italy again

Today Avital will fly back to Israel from Malpenza airport, so we came back to Italy. The first visit was to St. Michele – which was closed on Monday. The breath-taking view was veiled by the thick fog. Then we drove to Torino and entered into the “university spirit”, where the professors are suited and the students are all laid-back and cool. We ate at a great restaraunt – “the Fashion Cafe” – and lost a heartbeat when we thought Avital’s camera was lost (and found). Unfortunately, the piazza Castello was closed (renovations), so it seems like today every interesting place is closed…
Avital wishes the airport will be closed – but it is not !! From about 18:30-18:45 I’m alone again. Looking for a nice and cheap hotel for the night.

43 Responses to “Italy again”

1. doda says:

A delegation of family members will be waiting for you tonight at B.G. Airport carrying baloons and a huge banner saying — “At long last, our dear baby is home!”

2. jordan shoes says:

nice post,bookmark it now,thanks for share!good night!

3. mac makeup says:

mac makeup said in a statement Tuesday that “we are deeply sorry that the MAC Rodarte makeup collection offended people

4. all cosmetics wholesale

5. That is almost the best essay i have ever seen, clear idea and expression, i have to say i am very much adore you now, may be some day i will imitate your articel style, lol.

6. black jeans were very popular for a while and jeans in general were seen a lot in the early 1990s.

7. That is almost the best essay i have ever seen, clear idea and expression, i have to say i am very much adore you now, may be some day i will imitate your articel style, lol.

8. rca model 46la45rq reviews Hey would you mind letting me know which web host you’re using? I’ve loaded your blog in 3 completely different internet browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you recommend a good hosting pro…

Hey would you mind letting me know which web host you’re using? I’ve loaded your blog in 3 completely different internet browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you recommend a good hosting provider at a honest price? Than…

9. uscsaseale says:

iphone hüllen günstig iphone case selber machen http://www.playmp3.info iphone hülle mit foto bedrucken die besten iphone hüllen iphone silikonhülle selbst gestalten iphone hülle foto

10. Geraldwalse says:

Backing up your faxes can be a hassle, especially when you use an more mature type of fax device. You can often end up with huge piles of papers on your desk, in file cupboards, and in briefcases. Documents can be misplaced or lost easily, especially if you get a lot of junk faxes and unimportant documents combined in with them. How can you solve these issues, though?

Dialing in and listening to prolonged voicemails can be a pain, especially when you have a great deal of them. Thats why get virtual sms number methods offer Read Your Voicemail features. When someone phone calls and leaves a concept, that concept will be transcribed and sent to your email. Then, you can read it anytime you have the time.

Whiteboard / dry-simplicity. A white board is a fantastic instrument for arranging. Nothing half whiteboards / bulletin board half arrive in the form. This little tool allows you create to-do list, brainstorm, shop reminders, and the temporary document information.

Also, if you do a small study/reading, you can set it up to exactly where each telephone jack in your house is wired for VOIP. It’s little more than plugging the output of your VOIP modem into the wall jack you already have. Extremely small more.

When someone rings my Google Voice number, I can choose up the contact on my landline if I happen to be close to it. If I’m out and about, as I generally am, I can answer it on my cellular phone. I’m reachable anywhere, which I wouldn’t be if my company quantity was tied to a desk telephone somewhere.

My passion is cooking and serving meals, not answering the telephone. At 1 time, working with the phone was one of the most difficult elements of my house catering business. A virtual phone system changed all that, and my company is doing fantastic.

11. queen of the nile Aristocrat download

Italy again

12. KristinaNag says:

Big generous
    free!
    50 satoshi every 10 min!
    или копируйте в браузер – runetexpert.ru

13. OlgaLiaby says:

правила игры в покер дома: Особенности игры в открытый китайский покер http://pravila-igry-v-poker-doma-35.pokerdom-power.ru – Show more!

14. suzanne says:

Hello All
    Thanks for checking out my about page. My name is Suzanne.
    I have worked several years in this niche. My aptitude for writing started at a young age. I wrote journaled as a child and eventually went on to work with my school newspaper.
    This early tryst into journalism eventually led me to academic writing. There is plenty of work for skilled writers. I specialize in research papers , but have the skills to do all types of academic writing.
    Reach out for more information about rates and a price quote. I’m looking forward to helping you.

Academic Writer – Suzanne – Filmsciencesparalleles Company

15. Michealjeova says:

Приветствую, профессиональный уголовный адвокат в Москве https://advokat-bondarchuk.ru/advokat-po-ugolovnym-delam предлагает помощь гражданам и юридическим лицам. Консультации по телефону и на сайте!

16. Holographicolt says:

???????,??????????! .

17. Epiphonetyh says:

???????,??????????! .

18. Dysonvbb says:

???????,??????????! .

19. agatawhit says:

Hello All
    Thanks for checking out my writing blog . My name is Agata.
    I have worked a long time in this niche. My interest in writing started at a young age. I wrote journaled as a child and eventually went on to work with my school newspaper.
    This early tryst into news reporting eventually led me to academic writing. There is plenty of work for professional writers. I specialize in research papers , but have the skills to do all types of academic writing.
    Contact me for more information about rates and a price quote. I’m looking forward to helping you.

Academic Writer – Agata – //www.hipdoghomestudy.com/]Hipdoghomestudy Team

20. ibuxa.com says:

tricher sur tous vos jeux vidéo mobile favoris grace à ibuxa !

runescape

21. WilliamMiP says:

Здравствуйте!
    Очень прикольный сайт.

Море приколов…План, Мяу-Мяу, Анаша, Миксы, и Ñ‚.д.
    Переходи на сайт:

Мефедрон

франк казино играть онлайн

Индивидуалки

22. What's the most convenient way to gain $55932 a month: https://vv-bs-f.blogspot.sk?ik=36 says:

How to invest in Cryptocurrency and receive from $ 1143 per day: https://make-5-btc-per-day.blogspot.com.es?m=75

23. liam says:

My name is Liam. And I am a professional Content writer with many years of experience in writing.

My primary goal is to solve problems related to writing. And I have been doing it for many years. I have been with several organizations as a volunteer and have assisted clients in many ways.
    My love for writing has no end. It is like the air we breathe, something I cherish with all my being. I am a passionate writer who started at an early age.
    I’m happy that I`ve already sold several copies of my works in different countries like USA, Russia and others too numerous to mention.
    I also work in an organization that provides assistance to many students from different parts of the world. People always come to me because I work no matter how complex their projects are. I help them to save time, because I feel happy when people come to me for professional help.

Ghost Writer – Liam – nataliecrawford Band

24. herman says:

Hi, my name is Herman Noble!

I`m an academic writer and I`m going to change your lifes onсe and for all
    Writing has been my passion for a long time and now I can`t imagine my life without it.
    Most of my works were sold throughout Canada, USA, China and even Russia. Also I`m working with services that help people to save their time.
    People ask me “Please, Herman Noble, I need your professional help” and I always accept the request, `cause I know, that only I can save their time!

Academic Writer – Herman Noble – Do my homework 123 Confederation

25. READY SCHEME EARNINGS ON THE INTERNET WITH MINIMUM INVESTMENTS from $5143 per week: https://q2-get-3-bitcoin-162.blogspot.hu?e=21 says:

Get $6717 per week: https://q2-get-6-bitcoin-162.blogspot.ch?g=92

26. evamccarthy says:

My name is Eva Mccarthy. And I am a professional academic writer with many years of experience in writing.

My primary goal is to solve problems related to writing. And I have been doing it for many years. I have been with several organizations as a volunteer and have assisted people in many ways.
    My love for writing has no end. It is like the air we breathe, something I cherish with all my being. I am a full-time writer who started at an early age.
    I’m happy that I`ve already sold several copies of my poems in different countries like England and others too numerous to mention.
    I also work in an organization that provides assistance to many people from different parts of the world. Clients always come to me because I work no matter how complex their projects are. I help them to save time, because I feel fulfilled when people come to me for professional help.

Professional academic Writer – Eva – tritronicsinc.com Company

27. jody says:

Good day and welcome to my blog . I’m Jody.
    I have always dreamed of being a novelist but never dreamed I’d make a career of it. In college, though, I aided a fellow student who needed help. She could not stop telling me how well I had done. Word got around and someone asked me for to help them just a week later. This time they would pay me for my work.
    During the summer, I started doing research papers for students at the local college. It helped me have fun that summer and even funded some of my college tuition. Today, I still offer my writing skills to students.

Academic Writer – Jody Read – Corp

28. kelsie says:

Hi, I am Kelsie Davenport a professional in content writing.

I love solving people’s problems and make them happy. That is what I have been doing for decades now.
    I have been writing since I was 12 years old and never knew it would turn out to be a full-time career. I have also been able to manage several projects that involves writing. And I worked in three organizations as a volunteer to assist people.My interest has always been to help people succeed. And I go the extra mile to make that happen.
    I enjoy writing academic papers and have helped people from countries like China.
    I work with a company whose mission is to provide quality writing and make people happy. In fact, many people come to me for professional help on a daily basis because they know I always deliver. And I will continue to provide nothing but the best to build trust like I have been doing for the past few years.

Academic writer – Kelsie – http://www.writersnowonline.com Company

29. VincentFaf says:

Продать кс го выгодно – Скупка вещей Steam, Скупка вещей Steam

30. roksana says:

Good day and welcome to my webpage. I’m Roksana Sparrow.
    I have always dreamed of being a novelist but never dreamed I’d make a career of it. In college, though, I aided a fellow student who needed help. She could not stop complimenting me . Word got around and someone asked me for to write their paper just a week later. This time they would pay me for my work.
    During the summer, I started doing research papers for students at the local college. It helped me have fun that summer and even funded some of my college tuition. Today, I still offer my writing services to students.

Academic Writer – Roksana Sparrow – 10 Traditional Philippines Dishes Every US Traveler Must Try Corp

31. YourdreamMoppesY says:

kfdhifMoppesY

32. BorislavMoppesY says:

artemyMoppesY

33. VeraMoppesY says:

QunopadMoppesY

34. TuktilarMoppesY says:

OrielomyMoppesY

35. UlyaMoppesY says:

chestMoppesY

36. believeMoppesY says:

djkjlzMoppesY

37. BruceExpop says:

?????? ?????? ????????? ???????, ?????? ????????. ??????? ??????? ????? ????, ??? ?????? ?? ?????? ????????? ???? ?????????? ???? ????